Tuesday, October 12, 2010

C-A-R-O-L-I-N-A goo COCKS!!! :)

so... this blog will be used to brag on my Gamecocks! Yes, I am a Gamecock fan! A HUGE Gamecock fan, born and raised, and now marrying the biggest Gamecock fan I know! Caleb was born in Columbia and his heart will always be with the South Carolina Gamecocks. We love our Gamecocks. We try to go to all the home football games and some away and however many basketball and baseball games we can make it to also! We love Columbia and we love the University of South Carolina! This past weeks game, when we played #1 Alabama at home, was the first game we couldn't get tickets to! For obvious reasons, people wanted to be in Williams Brice Stadium that day. That is one we count as missed, the most historical win in history, but we were there in "spirit" and we were rooting our Gamecocks on all the way at our own party! I am so proud of my Gamecocks! They took on the #1 team in the nation! Bama WHO!?! We are now ranked #10 in the nation and will go on to play Kentucky this Saturday at Kentucky, we'll, of course, be having a party cheering our dudes on! If you're not a college football fan, I apologize if I bore you but this is something we love dearly! All college football too, all but Clemson! ;) We enjoy watching the games all weekend together and with other friends! There is just something about football, the fall, and this time of the year! It is GREAT!








RIP Kenny!

USC gooo COCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment