Monday, November 8, 2010

Be Thankful...

So friends, I was reading Jessie's blog over at "Keep It Together" and I saw where everyday in November she was signing on and blogging something different she was thankful for! I do realize I am about 8 days late, but, I will get caught up! So... I'm stealing this from you Jessie.. I hope you don't mind!
In honor of November and the month when we celebrate Thanksgiving, I will list something, well 8 somethings today, every day from today through the end of November! I am obviously thankful for a lot, and too many times I just take it all for granted. So this will give me the chance to sit in awe and realize how truly blessed I am.



November 1- I am thankful for Christ and what He did for all of YOU and Me on the cross.

November 2- I am thankful for prayer.

November 3- I am thankful for Caleb Aaron Thrower, my wonderful fiance!

November 4- I am thankful for my beautiful family, my momma, daddy, Corey, and Brittany. And of course, Krinkles too!

November 5- I am thankful for great Christian friends and hilarious movies like Due Date! :)

November 6- I am thankful for Columbia, SC and the University of South Carolina Gamecocks, win or lose.

November 7- I am thankful for an amazing church family.

and... finally..

November 8 (today)- I am thankful for the opportunity to go to school, as much as I strongly dislike it, I know it's all worth it in the end and there are many who will never have the chance.

1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea!!! I will have to remember that for next November!

    ReplyDelete